Friday, February 4, 2011

Laelia's First Month

So I've sat down a couple of times to get this done without any success at all. I've decided not to write anything but picture captions to finally get it finished!

Mia was Laelia's first visitor, and she's a happy grandma indeed! First car ride....and looking tiny in her car seat!
A little green bean!
Soaking up the sun with Daddy to break down the biliruben...
Looking at this picture now Laelia looks SOO small!!
Grampa came for a surprise visit when Laelia was a week old...skype just wasn't good enough!
True love!
Sporting the Moby wrap.

1 comment:

  1. So precious.

    My Moby was my very favorite thing when Jack was so little. I often ended up forgetting it was on and walking around doing errands wearing it even when he wasn't with me.

    ReplyDelete